Art Shop Update! (new prices and originals!)

Morning everyone! I am ready to greet you with colorful art and photographs after a summer break in the shop.  Needless to say, I am VERY excited to have my Etsy shop freshened up with some of my summer art! 

There are a few changes I want to let you know about.  First, prices have changed.  Art prints are now $14 with $2 shipping.  That's a $7 difference (saving you the seven dollars) from before.  All art prints are 8x10 and printed on Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster with archival inks, so they won't fade over time.  

I also added many, many originals from my art journals.  This means they are done on paper instead of canvas, making the price point more affordable for those of you interested in originals.  















You can also find various sizes of photography canvases as well as a few favorite art prints in the shop, along with all these new goodies! 

You can find my shop here: etsy.com/shop/TheRosyLife.  
If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at sunshinebysara@hotmail.com

I am honored and delighted to share a bit of my heart with you through my art and photography! Thank-you so much for coming along on this fun journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.