Gather: details and early-bird rate

(this is an extra download that comes with the course!)

If you haven't heard yet, I'm hosting my first online class later this spring, called Gather!  I adore art and making it part of my everyday life and that's exactly what the course is all about.  Praises, prayer, and photography into everyday art.  

Let's take a closer look at what that means and what the course will entail.  Each section of the course will focus on one of the following areas: praises, prayer, and photography.  With each course section we'll be creating, painting, and reflecting on how we can foster our creativity right where we are, in the midst of our stories.  This isn't a class that will require hours of each day or an expensive supply list.  Instead, I'll share many video tutorials filled with creative projects and painting that you can easily use as tools to minister to those around you and infuse praise and gratitude into your life, no matter the story. 

There will be art video tutorials galore, 
extra downloads (like the art above), color pages, and more,
plenty of inspirational videos, such as a tour of my craft room and my favorite gratitude moments, 
and more! 

We'll also have a FB page where you can join in on the discussion about all things art!  

The early-bird rate for the class is $25 and after that the rate goes up to $35.
Early-bird sign-ups will begin next week and I'll announce the class starting date then too! 
I hope you'll join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.