{DIY} Autumn Nature Tags

After the last few posts, are you feeling encouraged to infuse your day with art? 
If that's your cup of tea, then I sure hope so! 
I have one more easy idea to share with you today.  It is so easy it can be done in only two steps! Now that's my kind of project.
After I made yesterday's dried flower wreath, a tiny piece came off and was just begging for me to notice it.  So notice it I did and my mind immediately thought of these tags.  I bought a bunch of these vintage tags at a local store and am always looking for fun, new ways to use them.

These autumn tags couldn't be more simple if they tried but aren't they stunning? 
To make, hot-glue your favorite nature finds to white gift tags. 
The tags can then be hung from branches, used as gift wrap, or even strung in a row like a garland! 

Happy Friday and Happy Making! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.