Shop Update! (summer series)



Good morning friends! 
It may be dark and rainy outside, but it's bright and colorful at the Rosy Life today!
 My shop just got a pretty big update with my summer series! 


 There are some originals available, as well as 8x10 art prints!
You can check it out here!



These pieces are perfect for gifting….
as well as for decorating your home! 


So much joy has been put into each piece of art…
I pray you feel that.
As always, my "work" is never done!
This is a sneak peek at a work in progress that has surprised me and delighted me. 
We'll see where it ends up! 

Local gals, don't forget you can still read all about joining me for Craft night and sign-up here!

2 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed seeing all your awesome journal art. I used to journal, but now am creating all kinds of painting on canvas with acrylics.
    Blessings to you for a wonderful day,
    Bevie ( Mary Freeman's sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! I'm happy to hear you enjoy painting too! It is such fun :)

      Delete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.