Valentine's Day gift ideas {from the shop!}

 Oh Valentine's Day, what a special day you are! 
A whole day set aside for celebrating love and friendships?
Yes, please.  (it's also my Momma's birthday!)
 I have a couple of fun ideas for your gal pals, mamas, friends, or even for the sweet lady at the grocery store for a Valentine's Day gift! 
 These art prints are both available as 5 x 7's in the shop!
You can take a look at them here.
I also added these fun postcards, created with a collage of my own photos! 
These are printed on heavy 15pt. card stock with rounded corners and are just lovely. 
They come in packs of six and are perfect for jotting a note to a friend or framing for your wall! 
Find them here!

How do you plan to love on your loved ones this Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.