Firsts: Red lipstick and Ponytail

 I've been wanting some red lipstick.
Of course my first thought was that it wouldn't look good on me.
But, today I threw caution to the wind and went for it.
 I had some help finding a shade I liked :),
and don't know what all the fuss was now about being scared to try it.
It's way more color than is ever on my lips,
and I like that. :) 
Change is good.
 While playing with Anna Ruth's hair after her nap today (the calm snuggle time) I realized I could put a chunk of it in a ponytail.
Isn't this just the cutest little spray of hair you've ever seen?!
I giggled and laughed over it for the longest time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course you look beautiful in red lips!! I love it. Looks so fresh and young. Anna Ruth's ponytail is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.