DIY'ers Delight and China Cabinet Makeover

 Hi everyone!
I mentioned in yesterday's post that while attending Mikayla's wedding I was so inspired by all of the incredible DIY ideas! So, enjoy this post and all the great ideas that could easily translate into home decor, or any other event ...and then take a peek at my china cabinet makeover at the end of the post.

 I've had this armoire/turned china cabinet ever since I first moved out on my own.
It has worked great for multiple purposes and currently serves as our china cabinet.
It is a great piece of furniture but I wasn't a fan of the color.
It looked so big and dark in our great room.
So I painted it. :) 

The "after"!
I love it :).
If you don't love something in your home,
paint it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.