Our winter film



Film-making and viewing the world through the lens of my camera is so much a part of my life.  Whether it's on full display for the world to see or simply a means for my art to express itself, photography has never left my thoughts or hands.  

The past year or two I've fallen into a rhythm of capturing little snippets of our life through film.  A few seconds here, a second or two of ordinary life captured there.  Together, they make magic in my eyes. 

Here is a look at our Winter film.  
I hope you enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved your winter film, and the beautiful song. It brings tears of joy and magic. What wonderful memories you are making with the girls and your husband. LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.