Just a handful of fall photo sessions left! (and do you want a class?)

Hi friends! I've missed you this week! Our rural internet has been out and honestly it happens often enough that I haven't even bothered to call this time.  I'm hoping it magically starts working today or tomorrow.  This morning I'm getting caught up in town and it feels nice. 

I wanted to let you know there are just a handful of fall photo sessions left to book with me. 
While I am certainly a year-round photographer, there is also just one of me and I can only take on so many sessions within a certain time frame.  I do want to give you each my absolute BEST, after all.  My rested, silly, sensitive, eyes wide open, self.  

With that said, over the next two months I have a few photo session spots left, but not many.  I am available for sessions at my farm, a favorite spot in town, or even your home! 
Email works best to get ahold of me (sunshinebysara@hotmail.com) or messaging me on Instagram.  I'm "therosylifeblog".  I don't have Facebook messenger on my phone so it really isn't the best way to reach out.  If you'd like to book a session, don't wait! Go ahead and shoot me an email and let's get something on the calendar!

You can find more information on photo shoots by clicking above on Photography Session Info.
Chickens not even required for your shoot! But if you've got 'em, sure! 

All kidding aside, it truly is my greatest honor and deepest joy to capture you and your family.  Or you and your gal pals.  Or even you.

I confidently say now, that I'm a photographer.  I own it.  
You all have helped me reach that confidence and I thank you. 
I'm delighted to be your photographer! 

Last, I've had the thought a million and one times to teach a photography class. 
As in, teach how to shoot in manual mode and actually use your DSLR.

Is this something you're interested in? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.