Happy October to you, my rosy friend!







Happy 1st day of October my rosy friends!
I heard some advice from one of my favorite musicians today, John Mayer. 
He said to "live small."  Sink into your hometown, your home, your job, your people, your life. 
That's how I'm looking at October. 

Small moments that are really not small at all.  Small moments are coming that have depth, meaning, love, and true community just waiting in them. 

I've got a handful of blog posts just waiting on me to put words and pictures together,
a heart that's wondering who each of you are reading and how you're doing (truly),
and a relaxed mind this morning, ready to live small in my world and hopefully share some joy here that can encourage you along the way as well. 

Here's to cups of hot tea, candles aglow to fight the early night, cuddling under a cozy quilt, the bible verse we read each morning from Deuteronomy 31 that says God goes before us and is always with us, hearts that are forever hopeful, and change. 

Here's to change and embracing it with wide open arms, not arms squeezed tight in fear. 

Sending you all love and rosiness today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.