The Rosy List


Freshly-picked bouquets from my own yard
A "kindness matters" bracelet
Listening to 80's rock and cleaning the house
Rain in bucketfuls 
Brett's grilled chicken wings
A new, safe fireplace (chimney fires, be gone!)
The anticipation of my upcoming birthday (hello 35!)
You've Got Mail
Teaching Sunday School with Brett
Extra time with my girls
Looking at my dog through the window
Diving into a good book
Seeing friends at the Farmer's Market
Local chocolate and kombucha
Naps
Feeling great physically, mentally, and emotionally
Loving being a working mom
A Saturday morning full of spiderwebs and magical fog
Having something to look forward to
The county fair coming this week
The girls' Lego creations
Making time to paint
A clean, organized house (for the most part)
Comfy shoes (Born brand, fyi)
Booking a camping trip

**What would you add to this list?**


Remember friends, my life is far from perfect.  I'm intentionally sharing what brings me joy in these lists, choosing not to share the hard or things that hurt. Focusing on the rosy and joyful is simply good medicine for my soul.  I hope you feel encouraged. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.