Sunlight on a Saturday morning.

Last Friday as soon as my foot stepped off the school steps my mind started thinking "It's Friday!!" over and over.  I haven't felt a true weekend in at least seven years, the weekends kind of just feeling like an extension of the week.  Not so as a working mom.  The weekend felt VERY exciting and different. 

Saturday morning we woke up to the most glorious sunshine.  At first glance I decided I would simply take a photo of the view from the back deck.  Then all it took was one glance at a shining spiderweb and the yard was calling.  
Bare feet and all, I quietly crept around the yard, camera in hand.  The world was just simply so ALIVE this particular morning. I even climbed over the fence in my dress and captured the spider webs shimmering in the cow pasture.  There really just isn't anything else on earth like a foggy, webby morning on the farm.  









This is the view from afar.  It's pretty, isn't it?  But it's only when I got really close that the webs, dew drops, and sunshine really started to shine.  There's just something about looking closely, isn't there? 

Perhaps the same could be said of the people in our worlds? 

Happy Friday, my rosy friends.  

2 comments:

  1. You, my rosy friend, are solely responsible for making me fall in love with early morning wandering, chasing the light with a camera and most surprising... spiderwebs! Your joy in the little things is contagious 💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much for your sweet words! I am especially happy that you too have found the joy of an early morning wandering. :) :) :)

      Delete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.