Party on the porch is in one week! Are you coming?!


Hi everyone! I wanted to remind you about a fun get-together/pop-up shop happening on the farm in about a week!  Locals, this is a really fun time for you to purchase art from the shop at an awesome discount, visit with other friends in the community, and enjoy a bite of delicious food or two! There will be plenty of wildflowers from the farm and a big, hearty "hello!" from me to you. 

Almost all previously listed art will be available at a deep discount to prepare for the new items hitting the shelves soon! 

Even my original paintings and NEW photo canvases will be marked at a special price!  Plus the added bonus of not having to pay shipping! Double win for sure.

I have ONE canvas of each of the following! If you'd like to purchase one you may pre-pay and pick up your canvas the night of the party, or purchase the night of.  After this event all canvases will be sold/shipped through my Etsy store and prices will not include a discount. 

Party on the Porch photo canvas prices: 
20x30 (the BIG ones)- $80

12x16 (the sweet cow)-$40

11x14 (berries, coffee mug, vase of flowers)- $45






All you need to do to join the fun is email sunshinebysara@hotmail.com by Thursday, June 9th to RSVP.  That's it! You'll receive directions to the Party on the Porch after you RSVP.  

Invite a friend and I hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.