Local love: Shindig Paperie

 

Brett and I stumbled upon the happiest place lately while on a walk around Fayetteville.  I could tell from the bucket of pretty paper sitting outside, Shindig Paperie was a Sara kind of place.  Boy, was I right! The inside was filled to the brim with beautiful paper, baker's twine, striped straws, cards, invitations, banners, art prints, creative books.....sigh. I could go on and on!  Brett told the owner "You just made Sara's day, finding a place like this". And he was right :)  
He was so patient to let me look around....I could have spent even longer than I did, but I finally decided on these two photo postcards (taken locally!), and some cheerful striped straws.

{You should check this shop out! I love their description of the store on their web page, find it here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.