Happy: Birthday, Home

Happy Home: Twenty Sewing and Craft Projects to Pretty Up Your Home


 Jana and I celebrated our birthday over the weekend.....
Jana is patiently waiting on Baby #3 to be born so she's a real trooper for being up for a celebration! 
She got me the happiest book, appropriately called "Happy Home".
Doesn't that sum up how you want YOUR home to be described?
It does me!
***********************************
Some birthday fave's?
An IOU from daddy for no-bake cookies,
a voice mail from my Grandma and Papaw,
a text from my dear friend Mikayla,
a call from my older sis,
an IOU shopping trip from my parents,
a nap,
Sonic Vanilla Diet Coke,
and treats galore from Brett (plus, an earlier arrival home from work!)
More on the Brett treats later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.